Sunday, January 2, 2011

Closet

We spent all day today cleaning out our entry way closet.  
I know I took a before picture of it, I know I did.  But, it is missing.  I cleared all my pictures off my memory card to start fresh for the year and I guess it was deleted without ever being transferred.
But, I took my closet organization idea from HERE and my before picture actually looks a lot like their before picture!  
Here's our final result!




I am so happy with the result.  I keep opening the door and looking at it!  (I really wish I had that before picture so you could understand my happiness!) 
Now on the rest of the house!!!

One more thing before I go...When I went to buy the closet system to put in here, I was shocked at the prices.  It was really expensive.  I did not want to be organized enough to pay that much money for shelves.  
My husband went to look at shelves and he found this pantry kit.  And it was $60 less than what I had looked at.  (Which were the same brand and same type.  If I had bought what I had seen, it would look exactly like this.  I was just going to buy everything separately.)
The shelves were too long and so we cut them to fit our closet, but for $60 less it was worth the work!

No comments:

Post a Comment