Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project Life Tuesday: Week 1

I am linking up at The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday today!


Sunday:
I love watching my kids play together.  When it comes down to it (despite the fighting and yelling and hollering) they absolutely LOVE each other!



Monday:
Mark and the kids took a bike ride on a beautiful afternoon so I could get some housework done.



Tuesday:
It was a cold dreary day and the last day of Christmas break.  We spent the day in our PJ's watching cartoons all day :)



Wednesday:
Mark working on the baseboards, scraping off the old paint the messed up where the corner rounds were. 



Thursday:
We had Christmas with my parents and here is Papa setting up a race track for the boys.



Friday:
Most of our furniture and everything else crammed into the garage and ready for the new floors to be put in on Monday!


Saturday:
Sean playing in his first basketball game!







No comments:

Post a Comment