Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day Spring Sale

Day Spring has started the After Christmas Sale.

I just recently discovered Day Spring  and I did a lot of Christmas shopping from there this year.

I bought this Nativity Hurricane candle set for my house this year and I absolutely love it.  It is now on sale for $39.99.

I really want this table ware set for my dining room.  It is on sale right now as well, but I'm not purchasing it yet since A) I don't have a dining room table yet and B) I have two little boys who break things.


This memo board is not on sale right now, but it was before Christmas and I bought 3 - one for myself, one for Sean's teacher, and one for a gift swap.  I use it every single day and Sean's teacher loved hers and the girls at the gift swap fought over it.  


Use code MSM20 to get an extra 20% off their site!

No comments:

Post a Comment