Saturday, December 25, 2010

Peter Thomas Roth

I started using Peter Thomas Roth products a few months ago and I LOVE this product line.  My face has cleared up and feels so smooth.  I ran out of my products a couple of weeks ago and I can really tell a difference from when I used it.

Their products are pricey and with Christmas, I just didn't order anymore.

I went online tonight to order and I noticed that they are having a deal where if you buy a $50 gift card you get this little set for free:

If you become a member (which is free), you also get FREE shipping on $50 or more and 2 free samples with every order and right now a $10 gift card emailed to you with every $50 (usually you have to spend $100 to get the $10 e-gift card so I am not sure how long this $50 deal will last). 

I placed 2 orders for a $50 gift card so I will get two of these sets and then I will have the 2 gifts card + 2 $10 e-gift cards to spend on my usual skin care.  


The trial sizes will last you a good amount too.  I ordered a travel size gift set to make sure I liked the product before I made the big splurge on the full sizes, and it lasted me over a month.  

This trial size age defense kit is $56.
And this trial size acne kit is only $35.



Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment