Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Project Life

I have always wanted to be a scrapbooker.  I look at other people's scrapbooks and they are so pretty, such a beautiful way to preserve their families memories.  I have bought so many scrapbooking supplies, I have my own mini Hobby Lobby in my house.  But, much like my decorating, I get so overwhelmed by all the paper and the embellishments and the photos and the stickers and where to put what that I just do nothing.  

But, I want something for my family's memories and I want that something to be pretty.  

Hello, Project Life:

I have heard of Project Life for awhile now and it seems to be such an easy way to chronicle our day-to-day lives.  It comes with everything you need and it all coordinates, so there are no overwhelming decisions that need to be made about papers looking good together.  

You can get the Project Life kit on Amazon.  They have 2 albums this year and I went with the Amber Edition.  I love the colors and the designs.  The Turquoise Edition is a little more modern graphic.  

I am also going to be linking up to The Mom Creative every Tuesday for her Project Life Tuesdays.
  
I can't wait to see how each week turns out and to share it on here!

2 comments:

  1. You'll love it. I'm scrapping our 3 year tour in Germany with project life. It is very addicting. The only stinky part about living here is I don't have quick access to a picture developer. I take advantage of picture promos on Shutterfly and Kodak.com. They both have promos where you can get 50 free 4 by 6 prints just for signing up. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use both Shutterfly and Kodak, as well as Snapfish. Have you tried Snapfish? All three run pretty good deals on prints; they are all I use!
    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete